With the new content coming out for Final Fantasy XV over the next year and a half, I thought I’d break down the release schedule put forth by Square Enix and figure out when we should be expecting these updates and new DLC.
On April 6th, 2018, at PAX East 2018, Square Enix announced a bunch of content coming out for FF15 over the next Year and a half. There are some other updates that will bring Character Creator, User Treasure and Mod tools to Windows edition, but this video will focus on the Comrades and Episodic content.
Schedule as follows:
- July 2018 – Comrades Update 1 + Standalone Edition
- December 2018 – Comrades Update 2
- February 2019 – Episode I: Ardyn
- March 2019 – Episode Aranea
- March 2019 – Episode II: Lunafreya
- April 2019 – Episode III: Noctis
What are you most looking forward to?